Saturday 9 March 2013

Mclaren P1

Here we have the Mclaren P1, there has been a lot of debate which one is best, out of the this, the Lamborghini veneno and the La Ferrari. Personally my favourite is Ferrari as its classy and simple, nothing to over the top or trying to be serious race car. But I do like the Mclaren, obviously it has a lot to live up to compared to the Mclaren F1. The thing is, it seems to be designed by a computer focused on aerodynamics, which will create an amazing car to drive and perform don't get me wrong. But it just seems like any other super car style wise. Nothing stands out to me. I do think It is a good looking car though, apart from the rear wing which raises itself at a certain speed, it looks like an ironing board on the back of the car. But I'm sure it drives superbly and looks so much better than the Lamborghini.

http://uncrate.com/stuff/mclaren-p1/

No comments:

Post a Comment